HayFever Gel relieves all Hay Fever allergy symptoms naturally.
Hayfever relief effective and fast acting with no side effects like drowsiness or alertness. This topically applied gel delivers natural active ingredients, Quercetin, Bromelien and Vitamin C, to the mast cells in your nose. Mast cells produce the histomine that causes the allergy symptoms of hay fever. Hayfever gel works by effecting the nasel mast cell’s ability to produce histamine.
- Relief from hay fever 100% money back guarantee (If not entirely satisfied we will refund the purchase price. But not the freight cost)
- Hayfever Gel drug free, cost effective for the whole family
- Hayfever Gel tube gives 20 days hay fever treatment
To watch a video on how to apply our Hayfever Gel Click Here
If you like our products Follow us on Facebook for great deals and updates on new products we are working on.
What our Customers say :
“Hayfever Gel is the best thing. I don’t use antihistamine tablets anymore and the difference in how I feel is great.” Carolyn, Western Australia
“I’ve been using Hayfever Gel for 4 seasons now. I’ve got several of my friends on to it and we all rave about it.”
Trish, Auckland, NZ
“Once I got over applying it with my finger, Hayfever Gel is a terrific product , well done Botanica”
Rob, Christchurch , NZ
“I don’t get hay fever any more .”
Charlie H. Takaka, NZ
“Its very good for hay fever but we also use it for sinus and dryness in the nose.”
Dan, Colorado. USA
I LOVE IT!
I have always liked fennel so that helps, but now I look forward to applying the cream just for a fennel hit! I may be borderline addicted. J
It has been my pleasure to spread the word to friends and family and anyone who happens to be around when I am discussing it. I am of a mind that it definitely helps reduce my reaction to perfumes and the chemical reactions I have to deal with.
Apparently Silver Birch causes misery to a good few Wanaka folk…I have suggested they try your gel.
Botanica Hayfever Gel works three ways :
- Assists the body’s natural response to atmospheric allergens such as air pollution, dust and pollen and reduces the symptoms associated with hayfever. Delivers Quercetin, Bromelien and Vitamin C to the nasal membrane inside the tip of the nose reducing the nasal mast cell’s ability to produce histamine, the cause of the symptoms of hayfever.
- Direct delivery and topical application increases the efficacy of the active ingredients and avoids side effects experienced with systemic antihistamines. Because the product is applied directly the effect is instant and only very low concentrations of active ingredients are required, reducing the risk of allergic reaction and systemic effects. The gel provides a physical barrier protecting the nasal membrane from atmospheric allergens.
- Includes Aromatherapy. Contains Blue Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Fennel seed for their anti-inflammatory properties. These aromatic oils give immediate and long lasting decongestive and soothing relief to sinuses.
Each gram contains: Quercetin 1mg, Bromelien 1mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 1mg, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Seed Fat), Soft White Paraffin,Chamomilla Recutita Flower Oil (Blue Chamomile), Lavenule Augustifolia Oil(Lavender), Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm), Fennel Seed.
Quercertin, (3,3′,4′,5,7-pentahydroxyflavone), is a flavonoid found in most coloured fruit and vegetables. Quercetin s anti-histamine properties are well established; many studies show it to stabilize mast cells in a way that helps reduce allergic reactions. Quercetin is barely soluble in water so poor absorption limits its efficacy. Because of this, Quercetin is taken in combination with Bromelien to improve its absorption. Bromelain is a sulfur-containing proteolytic digestive enzyme that is extracted from the stem and fruit of the pineapple plant. The gel is designed to bring the active ingredients into contact with the membranes of the nose and assist absorption. The gel has no adverse effects to the sensitive membranes of the nose and does not reduce the efficacy and longevity of the ingredients.
Side effects and contradications
The formulation has no known side effects and there are no known contraindications for the use of the product. The product is edible. Botanica Hayfever Gel has none of the side effects associated with the use of conventional hayfever products such as drowsiness, discomfort from dehydration or an unpleasant and lingering taste.
Published by The Journal of Immunology, 1998, 160: 5136-5144.
Copyright ©1998 by The American Association of Immunologists
“Quercetin Sensitizes RBL-2H3 Cells to Polybasic Mast Cell Secretagogues.
Through Increased Expression of Gi GTP-Binding Proteins Linked to .
Phospholipase C Signaling Pathway”
By Jan Senyshyn, Rudolf A. Baumgartner and Michael A. Beaven Laboratory
of Molecular Immunology, National Institute of Heart, Lung, and Blood
Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
Published by The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology,
October 1995 Vol. 96 No.4
“Histochemical and functional characteristics of metachromatic cells in the
nasal epithelium in allergic rhinitis; studies of nasal scrapings and their