Headlice Treatment | Mr Nits – One Application Spray
Headlice Treatment from the Botanica
Botanica Mr Nits Headlice Treatment – One Application features:
- 100% Naturally Effective
- Clinically Proven
- No Toxic Insecticides
- No Tea Tree or Eucalyptus oil
- Fast, Fragrant and soothing
- New Zealand Made
Easy steps for getting rid of headlice
- DON’T WORRY! Every family has to deal with headlice at least once in their lifetime and by following these simple steps all will be well. You and your kids will remember the time with ease and possibly a smile : )
- Dampen hair with water or apply after a bath or shower. Put on their favourite movie and get them to sit comfortably in a well lit position with towel over shoulders. Brush out all the knots.
- Apply Mr Nits lightly but enough to get to scalp where the eggs often lie. Run Mr Nits comb through strands of hair moving from one side to the other. With each stroke wipe clean the comb on to toilet paper and place them in a plastic bag or down the toilet. If you have a lot of eggs clinging to the hair shafts often around the forehead and back of ears then apply a little more Mr Nits and leave it on with the plastic cap for an hour. This softens the eggs making them easier to comb out. The plastic cap does not need to be left on your head for prolonged time especially overnight.
- Shampoo the Mr Nits out of hair and then comb through again to ensure all lice and eggs are gone. Mr Nits can be used as often as required as it is good for the hair and soothing on the scalp. If you put the headlice in a plastic bag secure tightly and leave in warm place for a few days. This will kill the headlice.
The Headlice Treatment formulation is stronger than the Once A Week formulation. Both products work on the insect the same way. They fatally affect the insect’s exoskeleton, which controls many functions including the organism’s management of hydration. They make it easier to get a comb through the hair.
The stronger formulation is designed to treat the initial infestation where there will be old and dead eggs and egg cases. Older eggs are more difficult to remove than eggs laid within a few days. As the egg ages and with egg cases they become very firmly stuck to the hair shaft.
Take a few minutes to check out our ‘How to’ movie below.
The best advice is to keep checking your children’s head once a week with a comb, after you have treated the nits and eggs you’ll break the head lice cycle.
While checking enjoy some quality time with your child watching a movie or reading a book together.
Proudly made in New Zealand.