Chafing Treatment – Botanica Natural Bike Balm
If you love sports outdoor or indoor – running or cycling – you have probably experienced skin chafing. It is the so annoying and also very painful result of skin rubbing against skin or clothing. Chafing can just occur anywhere on your body. There are a number of ways to prevent skin chafing, so don’t let it slow you down. Chafing Treatment from The Botanica is a fantastic natural product to safely use when your out there in the saddle for hours on end. Don’t let chafing ruin your ride or your run and use the Botanica Natural Bike Balm!
Botanica Natural Bike Balm features:
- Organic Manuka Honey and Zinc
- Use for chafing, rednes and rashes
- Botanica Natural Bike Balm prevents, soothes and heals chaffing immediately. Apply the product liberally and directly to the skin that is prone to chafing before and after cycling.
- So apply our Botanica Chaffing Treatment and enjoy the ride!
- Great product to use for runners
Ricinus Communis (Caster) Seed Oil, Olea Europea (Olive Oil), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Zinc Oxide, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Leptospermum scoparium mel (Organic Manuka honey).
The Botanica Natural Bike Balm is made in New Zealand and contains 100% natural and organic products. The Chafing Treatment comes in 45ML glass jar which makes it easy to carry during your cycling or running adventures outside.